Our Christmas Light Contest is in full swing. See a printable list of addresses here.
Standish Area Chamber of Commerce Presents 2020 Christmas Lights Contest Rules
We are excited to announce this year’s Christmas Lights Contest! The Standish Area Chamber of Commerce is opening up the contest to all Arenac County Residents to offer families an activity to do this holiday season, bring people to our area, and celebrate the season as a community. It is easy to enter!
● Entries must be received by November 20th at 5PM
● The contest is open to all residents and businesses of Arenac County
● Lights must be illuminated every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday between the hours of 5:30-8:00.
● The contest runs from November 27 - December 19th
● To enter you must register on our website and provide your address, phone number and email ● Community members will be given a list of addresses that are participating and vote on their favorites at the Chamber website or at participating businesses
● The winner will be announced via Facebook Live on December 21st
● Prizes will be the following: ○ 1st place $300.00 ○ 2nd place $150.00
○ 3rd place $ 50.00
The Standish Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to remove any contestant from the contest if their display includes any inappropriate material. All displays must be family friendly. Get Creative, Have FUN and LIGHT UP STANDISH!!